Friday, March 10, 2017

AEM --- 100% Surge Within 2 Months of Purchase

1,581,000 AEM shares, about 3.7% of the total ordinary shares less treasury shares, were transacted on 10 Mar 2017, Friday, with a surge of 12.65% in its share price. The volume is considered big and the rally has been feeding itself with lots of money looking for buying opportunities during slight weakness or pullback. There were reactions, but there were no serious profit taking at all. With AEM small market cap, its expected solid growth in its earnings and the soon-to-be-announced date for bonus issue, it is easier for it to go up than for it to come down.
I gave a target price of $2.04 by August 2017, and I think it can go higher than that just that the spring has come earlier than what I predicted.

Refer to my two earlier articles on AEM:

AEM --- A 2017 Multi-bagger dated 11 Feb 2017



Best World, another growth stock, has surged about 16 times within 17 months and if AEM performance can be sustained, it can be a second Best World. This kind of steep surge is not for the fainthearted and it takes a certain strength and knowledge to hold it for the long haul. 

I have thrown down gauntlet and what is to my advantage is that about half the value of this gem that I am holding is the house money.

Superphang
http://superphang.blogspot.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment