Saturday, July 15, 2017

Handsome Profit From Japfa But What’s Next?

This is a follow-up to my earlier post of 11 June 2017: “Japfa – Smart Money has pounced on Japfa, what about you?”

I have divested all my positions in Japfa. I put in a total of $192,320.2 and my profit was $33,728.8, giving me a 17.5% ROI within about a month. I reckon that this solid performance can be attributed to my due diligence and years of experience.

I mentioned that I used slightly more TA than FA for my entry in my earlier post. And I think Japfa has hit its strong resistance at about 66 cents. A more important reason is that I want to use the money to invest in gems from another growth area.

As 222 China A Large Cap stocks will be gradually included in MSCI emerging market index starting from next June, the market will be changed from one of retail-speculators dominated to value-investing dominated.
And we know that stock market traditionally leads the real economy by six to nine months, and that H-shares listed on HK Stock Exchange are about 26% cheaper than A-shares, it is time for me to uncover some undervalued stocks listed on the HK Stock Exchange.

Superphang
http://superphang.blogspot.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment