Monday, February 1, 2021

China Silver (815.HK)

I bought China Silver (815.HK) about a month ago in anticipation of the new US President Joe Biden's printing of humongous USD1.9 trillion. When that happens, shrewd investors will drive up prices of precious metals.

China Silver's p/b was around 0.3x then. I have been patiently waiting for the confirmation of the printing of the money. 

Yes, China Silver surged 62.65 percent, from 83 HK cents on last Friday closing to the closing price of HKD1.35 today, 1 Feb 2021. But this was not due to the printing of money. This was likely to be caused by the Reddit-inspired frenzy that had roiled stock markets last week and now spilling over into Silver.

Whatever the reasons may be, I sold four-fifth of my holdings and left only 20 percent, which is the house money for me. I am quietly thanking Reddit group for bringing me the early angbao for 2021. Huat ar! 

Superphang

1 comment:

  1. Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements
    Mortgage loan
    Debt consolidation loan
    Commercial loan
    Education loan
    Car loan
    Loan for assets.
    Contact us today with for your loan request:financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Mobile phone number:+918929509036

    ReplyDelete