Monday, May 7, 2018

Potential multi-baggers in a volatile market: AMAL and Burwill


I have invested in Burwill (24.HK) and Alliance Mineral Assets Limited (AMAL) for their future growth, partly because of rampant insider trading in Burwill and the China government’s policy to force the car industry to produce more and more electric vehicles (EV) going forward. For Burwill, I have already reaped about 20% unrealised profit. I am sure very soon I will have paper profit from AMAL too.

AMAL has been a designated stock with almost all Singapore brokerages for a long time and Phillip Securities just lifted this trading restriction after lunch break today, 7 May 2018, and I know my patience will pay off sooner rather than later. 

Fundamentally, AMAL’s forward p/e can hit 1x in less than two years which means conservatively it can potentially be a 6-bagger or better based on the closing price of today, i.e. 37.5 cents.


AMAL daily chart at end of 7 May 2018

Technically for AMAL, bullish belt-hold candlestick pattern just appeared, breaking past its 50-day moving average too! It has broken the nice consolidation phase and from my simple calculation, it should hit 43 cents before it finds its resistance.

Comparison between share prices of Tawana, Burwill, AMAL and Jiangxi Special Electric Motor


The comparison revealed one thing: All the four related stocks are now moving up!
To me, for AMAL, no $2.00, no sell!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete